Monday, February 18, 2008

Drawin ....art .....and poetry


This are 3 large beautiful topics. Im not an artist or a poet , i just love kind beautiful things , in this things I have my belives.
Sounds of nature, sounds or pencil, sound of smile , sound of his heart beatin next to me , sound of clouds, sounds of sea, of whole ground, imagine it !
Special things , are beein our passion ........we have to find a way to get in touch with ........
Now he's callin me ladybugg ........how can I jump from file to file ,changin topics......i think im havin .....a sallat inside my brain , or im confused .............this is the sign of gettin haotiq.
I must handle myself , i dont hate ever........even there are things i really dont like .....or see or touch ...i dont use " Hate" word......... :) in a past time .....i was a diffrent girl .......I tryed to be appreciate by all friends......... i made them belive in me ......... i was a sweet nice company........ i was confident in myself............. and now ............ lemon taste .where is that girl ? She souldn't leave so soon , and leave me ...without my armure....... i think she didn' t left .....she's just hidden
Drawin is one of my passion ....... i lov fashion ......... and accesories ....... and cute stuff..........
Art is amazing if u discover it;s secret beauty ............anything can be can mean art.............it's about creativity , imagination , simply - letin urself easy dreamin
Poetry ...._-- I almost remember how stacked i was while writin a poem ........ I got inspired by - all things around me............nature, animals, family , sense, dreams, feelings ...........:) :X

No comments: