Monday, February 18, 2008

Inspiration in night <<<<>>>>



Then a shiver hit my body , I started to let myself dreamin`....like all the good ideas imagination from each persone ...came into my head... ---that means out of control......................... images , scene after scene in my head.....a movie ruled.....all this time I felt lost .

What is with me , is this the world i live in ? I thoght so many years ,it was diffrent . Im so small , i can't fight now , im not ready , i must get used with this whole society.
I m thinkin over and over again ....about : me but in other situation , liek gettin a new personality of my life....seein livin it ..with other eyes , in other perspective ............ why if im a jungle wild animal ( human instinct ...are only few :P inside of me ) :)) anyway i like to think that i/'m just normal ....but everytime a sitation get to high for me .....i start to go back ...to think deeply ....about strange thing.......im makin my life complicated ........ so were we ...........yeah .....wildness.......... means also purity, nature, another side of life.


I still dream ...about the day when i'll leave this city ..:)
It is far ....or close --------------------------------- the moment
??????????????????????????? God knows !
He's the only one ..that understands any person , creature, he knows are wishes, our dreams, our thoughts...........
Im not rea;;y convinced that ..im makin the right decission about me leavin ...........but i prefer to think there I belong


Did my dream will come true ??? I'll be happy and pleased ? I'll find that inner echilibre ..? I hope so ..




No comments: