Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'm backkk .....





~~~ I don't know what happend ...why I wasn't here .... i missed for a while ..... hmmm ...My life changed in some sides....


Do i have to start my story ..? we express our feelings in words ....... in actions , in any way .
Interesting is this life . SO im wonderin if ever i'll be in that sweet romantic place......... where i'll be happy .
~~~""We are the people , we live on Earth - planet ,we have a whole stuff to do here , first : we are born from our future parent's love, happily, then we passed throught years , we are 5 then 10 , then 18 ......:) we grow up , we have a lot of memories, we have a uniq life, a uniq appearence and personality......... we do mistakes , we lie , we learn , we are happy and sad , we travel , we sleep ,we eat , we go to school , then to college .


we depends on our parents.....we are in some way ...their mirror ......
what else matters.............. why it have to be like that .. ? I dont have to ask , the answer is simple : cuz it our human instinct to be .
I'm a usual girl with good and bad days , with joy and pain , but i follow a title : I promiss to myself to become the perfect woman ....and now its not the time to get confused or angry : perfect can be anyone ..:) here is my theory: some person think about me im a gr8 special ....kind person , maybe for them i might be perfect ............... in this sick lost world... " perfect word is relative ...............it can be understand diffrent from ppl to ppl ......:) . Somebody told me im perfect ......but i dont think so ...i dont even think about this ..... i kow im too young to be ..:) i made a longg..list ..how a perfect woman should be ....:XXXX here are some ex :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :XXX:XX:XX <333>

No comments: